Saturday, June 30, 2012

Funkie Junkie Boutique Update

Hello everyone,

I wanted to give you a couple updates on the boutique.  First let me thank all of you for being such loyal readers of Frilly and Funkie and extra big thanks if you have ordered from The Funkie Junkie Boutique.  My little Zibbet shop continues to grow and I am truly blessed to hear from so many of you that you enjoy shopping with me.  Just a heads up so you can plan your orders accordingly - I will be closing the shop for two weeks from July 18th through August 1st as I will be traveling to attend to some family matters.

The other update concerns the full set of the Dylusions sprays.  Anita did such a fantastic video tutorial plus the great sale price, all the sets have been scooped up.  I will order more, but Ranger is out of commission all next week and then of course will be majorly backlogged after being closed so I don't know if they will arrive before I leave on July 18th.  If you would like to reserve a full set at the Friday Focus 15% discount price, you can do so by emailing me at thefunkiejunkie@gmail.com.

Again, thank you all for your visits, comments and participation in our challenges.

Blessings & hugs
Linda

3 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!! I love that people want some color in their life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda: Is there a way to purchase a gift certificate for your shop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy, yes, I can definitely set up a listing for a gift certificate. Once you pay, I would email you the code to be able to redeem it. Why don't you contact me at my email - thefunkiejunkie@gmail.com and let me know how much you want the GC to be for.

      Thanks so much!

      Delete